Los Gatos, California
100% full Not resolved
1.6

On January 20, 2016 we saw a feature of the Fin Bed on The Today Show's "Steals and Deals" segment.We purchased a king size bed for $749 ($200 off regular price) which had a 100 day warranty.

We received the bed on February 12, 2016. After sleeping on the bed for over a week we experienced more discomfort and back aches than our previous mattress. We contacted the company on February 22, 2016 to request a return/refund. They first requested we speak to someone in their customer service department, which we did on February 24th.

In the phone call the customer service representative tried to talk us into trying the bed a little longer to give us a chance to "get used to it." I replied that this solution would not work for us because we were experiencing such pain in the mornings. After a bit more discussion, they agreed to begin the refund process, and Kelly Morgan in Customer Service would contact me about next steps. Kelly's email requested that we either select a local charity who would take the mattress as a donation and either have What's In Today contact them and arrange for pick-up, or we could contact/schedule/complete the donation pick-up and simply email them the receipt. We asked them to coordinate the donation.

However, it proved difficult to find an org. who would take a king bed as a donation so our next option was to recycle it through Good Will. Which we did on April 13, 2016.

After submitting the receipt on April 14, 2016, we still couldn't get an answer to any emails or voicemails until April 25, 2016 when CEO Steve Haber called me to apologize and say that they would process the refund in 3 days.We have yet to see a credit to our account and no one is responding to our phone calls or emails.

Review about: Whatsintoday Mattress.

Reason of review: Offer $ back guarantee but WILL NOT honor it!.

I didn't like: Will not honor refund policy, Refuses to respond to emails and calls, False advertisement or company that les and cheats customers, Lying cheating companies.

Had an Experience with WhatsInToday?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion